Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spellcaster Tilda....

I'm back with another fabulous new Magnolia from the Fairytale Collection. This one is Spellcaster Tilda. Isn't she wonderful? I have also used my Nellie Snellen flower punches. I love those. They look just like Prima flowers. And of course I'm now addicted to stickles so I had to add some of that to my flowers, dress, star, sprakles around Tilda's body and butterflies.
I have colored her with my Copic Markers:

  • Skin: E11, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: R20
  • Hair: E35, E31, E53, E50
  • Star: Y19, Y00
  • Dress: BG01, BG000, BG0000 
  • Shoes: W6, W4, W2, W0
  • Socks:Co
  • Stick: C4








3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Heather.
luv
Debby

Debby said...

Gorgeous!

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries