Monday, May 3, 2010

Squigglefly #47....

This week's challenge over at the Squigglelfy Blog is to make a "Bookmark". Pretty easy right? I have used a new image by Jackie Mathews called "Little Night Owl". I thought he would be perfect for late night reading. So I got ready to take the picture and  went in search of a book to place it on for picture taking and yep no books. I don't need bookmarks any more I own a Kindle, so I had to make do with the edge of a card base. I think I'll give him to my friend Sue she reads books all the time!! Head over and check out the other bookmarks they are super cute!!





Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Squigglefly - Little Night Owl
  • Paper: My Minds Eye
  • Coloring Tool: Water color Pencils & Blending Pen
  • Challenge: Squigglelfy
  • Tools: Marvy - Pink Circle & Purple Scallop Circle

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh, this image is great for a bookmark because I think night owls are up reading! Love your coloring Heather.

Marlene said...

Cute!! How do you like your kindle?