Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fabulous Saturday....

Don't you just love the weekend? Mostly I love not really having to do anything. The thought of spending the whole day in my PJ's if I want to or not. Watching TV all day.. Coloring.. Playing with the puppy.. (who by the way thinks 6 is sleeping in). Just doing nothing if thats what you feel like. I love it!!

On to the card. One of the new Magnolia's I picked up called Tilda with Three Flowers. Isn't she adorable? This is for an upcoming class next month at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time. Love that place. But I have to stay away as much as possible, I didn't win the lottery.. :o)

The paper is Creative Imaginations. I left the store with only 2 pieces of CS and 2 pieces of PP. That's it.. But when I got home I was like what was I thinking how can I create a card with only that little bit. I wasn't too excited about my choices anymore. The green wasn't really growing on me. But alas that's what I had so I forged on... And I love it. It turned out really cute I think. Even the green.


So I've decided I can't stay in my PJ's all day so I have to get off the computer now.. Blog hopping later...
Hope your having a fabulous day!! Thanks for stopping by!!!






2 comments:

Pam S. said...

Beautiful coloring Heather! Tilda is adorable!
Pam Going Postal

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries