Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Beach Album...

Check out the Beach Album I made using my Kraftin Kimmie stamps. This first image is Eleanor. Isn't she a baby?


Then we have my husband Mike sticking his tongue out. This is a normal occurrence for him during having his picture taken.


Now we have image Mae. Love her hat!! And my daughter Emily braving a rock. The turtles and beach ball are Spellbinder dies called Surf's Up and From the Sea. I love that you can use them like stencils. Really cool.


It wouldn't be complete with out a picture of Emily with her tongue out... I have distressed all the paper edges with Ranger Distressing Ink Vintage Photo and Walnut stain. The image is Florence. Another cutie. Love her suit..


Last but not least we have Jack. Don't you love his hair cut? Looks like his mom put a bowl on his head and that swim suit. Wish some of the guys (girls too) would have been wearing those when we went to Mexico a couple of years ago.. :o) For the words I used an old Sizzix alphabet set called Boxed Brush. I haven't gotten those out in forever. I still love them.


I'm off to check some challenges.. So I have some stuff to post this week... Have a fabulous day.. Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Becca said...

This book is gorgeous....love it, so nicely designed.

Hugs,
bela