Thursday, August 18, 2011

Congratulations Tilda...

Look what I just made to add to Heather's Hobbie Haven's Kit collection. Congratulations Tilda I never get tired of this cute image. I've colored it multiple times. The border die is also a new CC Designs Die: Tear Drop Border Die. It's been sitting in the please use me and add me to the store box for a couple of days, so I thought today I would get on it.


There are a few other stamps in there too, but I have to make kits out of them first so I can share them with you. but I did add the Daisy Chain Border Die. I'll try and use that one next time so you can see it. I didn't think to order those cute balloons, I'll order those for the store next time!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a great week!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. Love your beautiful coloring on this darling image. Love that new die too!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, she's so cute Heather!!