Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alternate Coloring...

Remember this cute card? I colored it with just 5 distress inks so if you are a beginner it wouldn't overwhelm you. And to show you could start a new hobby with out breaking the bank..


But you can also color it like this... I have used 12 different colors on this cutie. Lots of shading... If you'd like to color this cutie there are a few kits left over at Heather's Hobbie Haven.... HERE.
But when there gone there gone...


Here's a close up.. If you'd like a list of colors I used head over to Heather's Hobbie Haven Blog where I have a complete list. While your there getting the colors don't forget to hit the like button at the bottom of the post.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a fabulous day!!


3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gina Lindsay said...

Both ways are just beautiful. I love your coloring and you can just sense how soft that coat must be.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!!