Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tilda with Snowheart...


Check this cute new Magnolia image from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.. Isn't she adorable? I love that she doesn't have to be Christmas.. I'm thinking of getting her to make kits for Valentine's Day for my store. Any Options?


Here's a close up in case you'd like to zoom in.. I colored her with Copic markers... and applied Liquid Applique to the hat and snow that's falling.

  • Shadow: B000, B0000
  • Skin: E21, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: R20, R30
  • Hat/Dress: B21, B23
  • Dress Underskirt: B0000
  • Boots/Scarf: E44, E43, E42
  • Snow Heart: C0, C00
She was so much fun to color I'm going to go color something else.. Have a fabulous day!!
P.S. Londa I made one for you.. :O)

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda Palmer said...

She will definitely make a cute kit for your store. I love her, how you colored her and that fabulous snowflake. Great job on a beautiful card.

Sassy Cheryl said...

How GORGEOUS is this! Love it Heather.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet Heather, love the colors!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx