Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Project Life Week 1...


I sat down last night and finished up week 1.
I'm taking Cathy Zielske's online class Move More Eat Well Jumpstart.
Instead of doing a whole other album for just that I'm going to include it in my regular album.
It will make more pages, but oh well.


One of our assignments was to take a picture of our self.
I try and do this at the first of the month anyways so it wasn't stressful for me.
I have the first picture and this new picture taped on the shelf right above my computer.
So on those days when I feel I'm not getting any where. 
I can SEE the change.


Of course I had to include a few photo's of the grand kids.
It wasn't a big picture week for them.
They are currently into grabbing at anything that may look like a camera or phone.
So getting a picture of them is hard.


I'm also taking Ali Edwards class One Little Word.
And again I'm just going to include that in my regular album.
My word for the year is CHANGE.



These two sheets are suppose to go into an 8.5 x 11.5 page protector.
But I made up my own sheets that I could print on an 6 x 11 sheet of card stock.
I added little strips of paper at the top and bottom so they would be 12 long.
They can now go into the 6 x 12 project life pocket pages.

Week 1 down.. 51 to go..

No comments: