Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Project Life Week 2...

Moving right a head with my Project Life album.
The first two pages include all the stuff from my
Move More Eat Well 
class with Cathy Zielske.
Lots of fun stuff!

I decided to do a week in review card each week.
Makes me have to journal something everyday
in my Day One app and/or Collect app.
Someday's there is nothing to write down
if I'm home all alone all day.
The second card I'm going to try and do a card about what classes I'm taking, if I've joined a club or something, what my book club is reading, ect. 
Some where to write things down I forget about.


Of course I had to include some pictures from my Sunday visit 
with Lexie and Natalie.
Along with some other random sometimes silly photos.


The last two pages are this weeks Project Real Life
assignment.
Pictures of everyday things and the journaling cards to go with those.
I also made up a card with the Monday Quote from class.
Thought that would be something fun to include and a week card about my thoughts
Plus I was 1 picture short for Headlines.
I don't watch the news or read the paper.




Lots of pages....
But I'm doing my own things so it doesn't bother me.
It's suppose to be fun not a chore.

No comments: