Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ben in the Rain..

Happy Wednesday everybody. Hope your all having a fabulous day. We are drowning in rain today. YUCK! It's coming down in buckets full. I'm not outside enjoying it quite this much. Little to damp for me. But doesn't this cute Whiff of Joy image Ben in the Rain look like he's having fun? I added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the puddles & rain drops to make them shiny. Looks pretty cool.

I dug out all my H2O's now I need to get me some cutting boards so I can organize them like Katharina has done in her post HERE. They are a pain to figure out which one you want when they are all thrown in a bucket. Organizing will help I'm sure. Then I will actually use them. They look really pretty when applied.


I have colored my image with Ranger Distressing Inks: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss, Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany on Canson 140lb water color paper.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!!

6 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply adorable Heather!!! Beautifully colored!

Chrissy said...

Sooo!!! CUTE... He is adorable, that does look like fun....lovely colouring...oh, just saw the frog.lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Heather!!
Hugs Kristel

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Heather, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Heather! Beautiful coloring, love that frog on top of his umbrella. ~jeni :)