Monday, March 14, 2011

Nora..

Happy Monday everybody. This Nora with Raincoat another Whiff of Joy image by Alison Acton. I think these are just adorable. I've always loved her stuff, but just haven't pick up any in a long time. You know how it with so many different lines to pick from you have to change it up every once in a while.


The paper I pulled out of the kit drawer and can't find a name on it. I must have thrown that part away the last time I used it. The clouds are a My Favorite Things die-namics die called Cloud Trio. The saying I found over at Create with TLC. I think she's really cute. I need to break out my H2O's to color her next time. I haven't had those out in a long time.

I have again colored her with Ranger Distressing Inks: Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Stormy Sky, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick, Black Soot, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans & Weathered Wood.

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow for the new Sassy Cherly Challenge.. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Riet said...

Wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Heather.
luv
Debby