Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #53...

Happy Tuesday everyone. It's time for this week's challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. Thanks everyone who joined the challenge last week. The hop was really fun. Make sure and head over to see if your one of the winners.

Now on to this weeks challenge "PINK & WHITE". Perfect for spring. I love the soft look of my card. I'm not a pink fan, but think it turned out really pretty. My image is called A Special Egg. There is also a boy image. I've colored it with my Copics and added some clouds with my home made cloud template. The paper was is the scrap pile.. :o)


Now head over and check out the other DT creations. They are super cute! Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great week..

9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

SImply gorgeous. Love the papers and the flowers are PErFECt for this sweet card.

Jeni said...

Heather, your card made me "Awww" with delight. It is so darling! Would love to know what color you used on her hair. ~jeni :)

Kim said...

Heather this is amazing! I love all your details!!!

jkreucher said...

Heather.. this is such a sweet card.. I have had this image for a long time and have never colored her.. what a great inspiration today.
I love her all in pinks and white..
hugs
Judy

Cathy said...

Aww Heather, how sweet is this, Love it in pinks!! Wonderful little flowers, the perfect embellishment with your sheer ribbon.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Heather, fab image and details.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi said...

This is just adorable!! I love the pretty background you created too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Heather, I love the soft pastel feel it has.

Jackie