Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's Cooking..

Hey everyone. How's everything going? I'm having a lovely Wednesday. Have you seen this cutie available over at Mo's Digital Pencil? It's called What's Cooking and you can buy her for only a $1 if you register at Mo's new store. ALL proceeds are going to help Japan. She's already raised $500 isn't that wonderful! So help spread the word..


Do you have any punch bunch punches? Or any other hard to make work punches? I know I do. Well I've seen this little gadget at my local scrapbook store a while now and was like how great can it be? So Michelle gave us skeptics a demonstration the other day. OH MY GOD!!! you barely have to push on the handle to make your most difficult punches work. I literally have this one punch that a would have to set on the floor and step on to make it punch.. No more stuck it under the circle gave it a little push and ta da punched like slicing through butter. Well worth the $80 I spent on it with all the punches I use... Highly recommended!!


Off to play some more. Hope your having a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Great card, I was able to get this at the special price too. I am hoping to get it colored in the next day or so.

Love that punch thing, I have a couple of foot operated punches too. I didn't know that this thing existed!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

beautiful card Heather, isn't she just a sweetie?
that looks like a very handy tool!
Happy Crafting, Debxx