Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tilda with Heart...

Happy Sunday everyone. I'm still laughing over the YouTube post below. Way to funny!! Michelle at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time asked if I could do another class next Saturday. Couple of the girls had to cancel. Lucky for me!! So I spent today coming up with some thing. It took a while. I had idea, but the coloring didn't go the way I wanted it to, so had to start over. I kept the one I didn't like. It was just to much brown for me. I'll change paper and make it up too though.


I used my new Zutter Electric Distressing Tool. Man is that thing is fun. I laughed every time I put a piece of paper through it. Makes this great ripping sound. Super easy. Makes a little bit of a mess, but not as bad as I thought it would. Expect to see more distressing from now on. I dug out a bunch of my flower punches so I could make up the flowers. I even found the cute Martha Stewart Butterflies punch at the bottom of the bin. I didn't even know I had it. Love the little butterfly. Of course added a bunch of Star Dust Stickles to everything. The saying is from Raindrop Echo Designs. Also forgotten. So Sad...

I'm off to work on my card for Sassy Cheryl's Tuesday Challenge now. I haven't even started it yet.. Terrible!! Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is great Heather! Tilda is adorable!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Heather, love the fab Tilda.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Wonderful card Heather,I love tilda and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Heather! Amazing coloring! ~jeni :)