Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sweet Blossom..

Happy Saturday Everyone. I found these wonderful new digi's over at Wee Stamps and had to color a couple of them up right away. This one is called Sweet Blossom. Isn't she cute? The paper is the new Bo Bunny Garielle. It's lovely paper although I think I like the back of the papers best. That's one of the good things about double sided paper you can always turn it over.


I have used Ranger distressing ink Walnut Stain on all the paper edges to grudge it up a bit. I whipped up a sketch in case you'd like to give it a try. I have to figure out how to make a scalloped mat and some leaves, but until I do this will have to do. I know you get the basic idea. I lost all that stuff when my computer crashed.


I'm off to water coloring class. Hope you have a fabulous day. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That is a fabulous card Heather! So wonderful with all those fowers!
Hugs Kristel

Deb said...

beautiful card Heather, such a sweet image,
happy crafting, Debxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx