Friday, March 25, 2011

Wee Suzi...

Happy Friday everybody. Hope you've had a glorious week. It's been raining like crazy here. We should be floating away soon. Too bad we don't have a boat..

This is Wee Suzi I found her over at Wee Stamps. Isn't she cute? I love Sylvia Zet's cute images. The paper is some old Basic Grey I pulled out. I have colored her with my Copic's and the wonderful flowers are a MFT Die-Namics die called Three Flower Trio. Love those dies.


I also had a little extra time to whip up a sketch if you would like to give a try.


Here is a list of the Copic's I used: (Aren't I good I wrote them down this time) :o)

Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E43, E42, E41
Dress: BG13, BG11, BG10
Bow: YR24, YR21, Y21
Leaves: G82, G12, G40
Flowers: R85, R81
Flower Pot: E13, E11
Package: B00, B0000
Grass: G82, G12, G40
Background: C2, C1, B0000, R0000, C00

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pia said...

so sweet image, beautiful card
hugs Pia

Bernadet said...

Such a beautiful card Heather,
the image is very cute

Sylvia Zet said...

Hi Heather, I think your cards are really beautiful. I love your choice of colours, and this card is so bright and lovely!