Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Big....

Well I decided I was going to try and make a scene card. So I grabbed a piece of card stock and started stamping. Well you should definitely cut your card stock to the size you want it first. At least I should. I got it all colored and started to make my card and it was to big.... The card base is 6 x 6 I didn't want it any bigger then that. So I had to trim my image down enough to fit on the card base. I ended up trim some of the stamped parts off. But there still wasn't room for any embellishments. Oh well I still think Krilla looks pretty good sitting on the bench with her cat close by. And I did do a great job masking everything off. I'll start out differently next time.



  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Krilla Sitting & Cat, Magnolia - Bench & Winter Tree
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, CTMH - Dark Green Card Stock


7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is such a great card, it is perfect the way it is, doesn't need any embellishments.

Cassie said...

i love that some of the stamped elements are continued off the page.....it's like a picture!

Debbie said...

Fab card Heather I love the little scene you have created.

Stampin' Heather said...

It looks great! No embellishments needed!

Donalda's Blog said...

Your card is just gorgeous Heather, I love it so you done a great job. Just think your stamps are adorable !!!

elisa said...

Great card and lovely scene.x

Heike said...

Gorgeous Card, love the Image and the Scene is fantastic.......

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries