Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Big....

Well I decided I was going to try and make a scene card. So I grabbed a piece of card stock and started stamping. Well you should definitely cut your card stock to the size you want it first. At least I should. I got it all colored and started to make my card and it was to big.... The card base is 6 x 6 I didn't want it any bigger then that. So I had to trim my image down enough to fit on the card base. I ended up trim some of the stamped parts off. But there still wasn't room for any embellishments. Oh well I still think Krilla looks pretty good sitting on the bench with her cat close by. And I did do a great job masking everything off. I'll start out differently next time.



  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Krilla Sitting & Cat, Magnolia - Bench & Winter Tree
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, CTMH - Dark Green Card Stock

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great card, it is perfect the way it is, doesn't need any embellishments.

Cassie said...

i love that some of the stamped elements are continued off the page.....it's like a picture!

Debbie said...

Fab card Heather I love the little scene you have created.

Heather said...

It looks great! No embellishments needed!

Donalda said...

Your card is just gorgeous Heather, I love it so you done a great job. Just think your stamps are adorable !!!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Great card and lovely scene.x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Gorgeous Card, love the Image and the Scene is fantastic.......