Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Challenge Blog....

Oh my gosh... I went to check out the new challenge blog I found this last week "Penny Black Saturday Challenge" and I already have my card to post for it. Yippie!!! Ok I made this card a while back but never got around to posting it.
The challenge is to use your first Penny Black stamp. This is one of the 3 I ordered from HM Stamps 2 months ago. Thanks to my online friend Annie who is always making super cute cards using her Penny Black stamps my wish list for them is pretty big now. Go over and check out her blog she'll be post a card for this challenge too I'm sure.


  • Stamps: Penny Black - For You (#380K - 1997 Catalog), Sentiment Stamp??
  • Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH- Card Stock
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Nestabilities- Rectangle & Scallop, CTMH- Brads, Ribbon, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol
  • Challenges/Sketches: Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hopefully I got everything I made this card before I thought it would be a good idea to write down what I used while I had it out. If I come across the sentiment stamps I'll add the name. Have a great day!!

19 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is stunning! I love that image and those colors are gorgeous. :)

tracie said...

Hi Heather, oh wow your card is fabulous. Love the layout and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining in PBS Challenge, we hop you'll be back again. Have a fab weekend :)x

ella bella said...

wow heather this is stunning i love all the detail and the image is so sweet. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge, hope you will join us again. have a lovely weekend:) x

Debbie said...

Adorable card and stamp. Beautiful colouring.

Debbie x

Monika said...

wonderful card Heather

Lorraine said...

I love this card. The layout and papers are gorgeous, so pretty and very clever.

I will try to explain the link thingy.

Below is a link to your Penny Black entry, you will need to change the url for each card entry and the brackets will need to be html brackets ie < at the beginning and > at the end instead of [ & ]

My card can be found [a href=http://hhugginsgirl.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-challenge-blog.html]here[/a]

I have changed the brackets when I put this link in because the browser will process the HTML and then you won't be able to see it...lol

Hope the above helps

Lorraine

Beth said...

This is so cute! Fabulous papers too. Thanks for joining in!

Kath Stewart said...

Fabulous card for the challenge - so cute.

Send me an e.mail (you will find my address on my profile) and I will give you the instructions

Donalda said...

That is just gorgeous !!!!!! I love the paper you used

Annie said...

oh yes I did! but I have to make another one with my very very first PB! I have this cute little chappie too and love the card you have made with him!

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is beautiful Heather, what a cute stamp never seen it before. Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui xx

Alhambra Club said...

This card is wonderful, that is a great image and love your coloring

Jose said...

Gorgious card... I just love PB stamps

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is beautiful! :0)

Bev said...

Ooooh!! What an amazing card - love it!!

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, I've not seen this stamp before, it's so cute! Thanks for joining in the fun this week!
Love Becky xx

Pauline C said...

Superb colouring and stunning papers and flowers - the whole thing looks great!

Pauline x

Victoria said...

i have never seen this stamp before and you have coloured it magnificently x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Heather your card is wonderful, great layout and coloring.

I'm looking forward to pb challenge #2! ~ Jovi