Friday, January 23, 2009

Magnolia-licious Cards....

I'm running behind on sending out my Magnolia-licious cards this month. Four lucky ladies are being rained on. I actually already mailed these on Tuesday. So I'm hoping they already received them. But if not oh well...

I also got to use a couple of my new Martha Stewart punches I made my husband drive me to go get on Sunday. I searched all over online Sunday morning trying to find these babies but couldn't find any. Unless you shop on Ebay for twice the amount. (that's ridiculous) So I finally called the local Michaels even though I was there last weekend. It's an hour drive to get there. To see if they had them in. YES!!! So my poor husband said he'd drive with me over there again. I got the last ones. Score!!

They really need to carry more. I still need to find one more of the Valentine Lace Edge ones for my friend. I'm not willing to give mine up.. :) What a terrible friend I am!! So I'll stop in the big city this weekend on my way to coding class for the week and see if I can find her one there. If not... :(



  • Stamps: Magnolia - Dreamy Tilda (NY08) & Tilda with Tag (VA09)
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Circle & Large Scallop Circle, Martha Stewart - Valentine Lace Edge Punch, Scallop Heart, Heart & Monarch Butterfly

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cute cards, Tilda looks fabulous in each one.

Donalda said...

Oh Heather these are just beautiful dear. Love your new punches and your papers are so yummy dear Hugs

Danni said...

Super cute! I'm so jealous, I want those punches but my Michael's doesn't have them yet.
Great job!

Kelly Schelske said...

Thast pucnh is fabulous! I really need to pay my local M's a visit!! Beautiful cards Heather, every one is gorgeous!!

Happy Weekend,
Kelly

Tricia T said...

Sweet cards, Heather! I adore that little Tilda with Tag, and the colors are so pretty!

Debbie said...

Wondeful cards Heather, the images are coloured beautifully and I love your new punches.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful cards! and the punches are great.

Big hugs agnesxx

Rach said...

Heather these are fabulous, beautiful papers and your border heart punch looks delish. Hugs rachxx

Cassie said...

so cute! love the punch and i'm not really into hearts!

all may be fair in love and war...but sharing punches...i don't know!! LOL (you know I'm kidding right?!)