Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch Challenge 7....

It's time for the DT Sketch Challenge over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. I hope you'll have time to join the challenge. Here is the sketch I made for it:

For my card I have used Krilla Rocks!! She does ROCK!! I water colored her with ranger distressing inks. I love the soft look of this paper. Basic Grey has great paper...




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Krilla Rocks
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
  • Misc: Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Pop Dots, White Pearls
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Classic Circle & Large Classic Scallop Circle, SU - Scallop Circle Punch & 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Retro Flower Punch - Medium & Small, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Font: Sweetheart Script-limited
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet

6 comments:

Rach said...

A brilliant sketch Heather and a wonderful card hun..those papers looks yummy. hugs rachxx

Tricia T said...

What pretty soft colors. It makes me think of spring. :)

Janneke said...

Great sketch ;)
I hope to play with it this week ;)

X Janneke

Kelly Schelske said...

Another fabulous card, love those papers!!

Debby said...

Love the sketch and this card is gorgeous too!

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Heather, although I don't participate in the Scrapmagasinet challenges, I really enjoyed this sketch (all of your sketches actually)....so thought I would share the card I made using it!!

http://craftingcreatively.blogspot.com/2009/01/daisy-daisy.html

Hugs, Kelly