Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whiff of Joy #14.....

This weeks challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog is "Green & Purple". You must use the colors green & purple on your creation along with a Whiff of Joy Image. It worked out pretty good since I'd already colored my image with these colors and the Basic Grey - Eva papers are perfect. Hope you'll have time to join us this week.




  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Melinda Hugging Heart
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Eva, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon, Brads, Prima Flowers, White Gel Pen, Stardust Clear Glitter Pen,
  • Equipment: SU - Scallop Border Punch & Slot Punch, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch, Bosskut - Leaf Flourish
  • Challenges/Sketches: Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog


14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful image and I love that flourish.

Rach said...

Heather this looks gorgeous hun...love the flourish/swirl.
lovely ribbon and gorgeous colouration. Hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Heather I am in love with this beautiful card, such perfect combination of colours papers and ribbon, and perfectly coloured as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

mar1ene said...

Hello Heather :)
What a totally yummie and gorgeous card, love everything about it :)
Have a great day!
Hugs, Marlene x

agnes said...

Beautiful card love the ribbon and swirl,.
Hugs agnes

Kelly said...

Beautiful!!

Scrapmumur said...

Lovely look marvellous of the card, Heather.
Wonderful coloration.
Hugs, Mumur

Naoual said...

This card is fabulous, I love it, beautiful colouring and wonderful details.

xx Naoual.

Pascale said...

I have just noticed I used the same papers. I love your card! Pascale :)

Debby said...

Heather I absolutely Adore this card. So pretty!

Cassie said...

oh heather - this is just beautiful! i love it!

Debbie said...

Gorgoeus card Heather, I love the image. The papers are gorgeous and I love all of the fabulous details...beautifully put together. Debbie x

Chris Durnan said...

ohhh I like her!! She's cute!

Monica said...

This card is gorgeous!! I love everything about it. The colors, the DP and your coloring is fabulous!

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries