Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge #10.....

"Shabby" is the challenge for this time Reader Challenge over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. I have ruft up the edges of my card stock, Ripped my paper and put ink on the edges of my image. Hopefully this is enough shabby. I'm not really god at the whole shabby look. I have seen some beautiful shabby cards while blog hoping and it really is an art! Hope you'll have time to stop by and join the challenge you could win a super prize!!!




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - 205 DD Ferie og fritid
  • Paper: Scraps, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Brads, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copics
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet DT Blog

2 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Heather, the image is adorable!
Have a great day! Debx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the papers and layout Heather, gorgeous colouring and I love the inked effect around the image, Big Hugs, Nikki x