Second, My daughter went on a road trip with her grandmother for the next two months. They are going to be traveling the USA. Well I let her take my camera... It has a bunch of cards so I wouldn't have to worry about her running out of memory. I wanted her to be able to take all the pictures she wanted. It's a once in a life time experience. So let me apologize now about how my pictures are going to look. Until I figure out how to adjust the little junkie camera I'm left with. :)
So bear with me....
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Kneeling Willow
- Paper: Making Memories - Flower Patch, CTMH - Card Stock
- Misc: Ribbon, Making Memories - Flower Brads, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush
- Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Circle, Large Scallop Circle & Ribbon Tag Trio
- Challenges/Sketches: Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog