Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge #41....

Are you ready for this weeks challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge? This weeks challenge is "3-D". How fun is that!! I found this super cute digital image over at Dustin Pike's Blog. He has some super cute images!! I thought this one would be perfect to pop up. I really wish I had my camera back!! You can't really see it very well. But alas it will be a few more weeks... :(

Anyways I printed out my image 3 times. 2 on white and one on red card stock. I colored the white images with my Copic markers and cut out the hands and nose from one of the images. Then I cut out the words from the red card stock. I popped all the cut out pieces on pop dots. Turned out pretty cute I think. Maybe you'de like to give this weeks challenge a try? Make sure and check out the other DT creations. They are super!!




  • Digital Image: Dustin Pike - Thank You
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, SU - Card Stock
  • Misc: Pop Dots, Copic Markers
  • Challenges/Sketches: Everybody Art Challenge

4 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi Heather,
thats a very cute Card. Like your 3 D Image.

Hugs
DOmi

Iris said...

Hi Heather,
your card is super cute, lovely image.

Hugs
Iris

Nixe-Moni said...

What a super cute card, Heather! Love the fab colours.
Hugs
Moni

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Heather!!