Sunday, May 3, 2009

Making Handmade Cards....

Check out these two super cute shopping girls!! Claire over at Making Hademade Cards has put together another super kit. This one is called Love To Shop. It has a bunch of different girls wearing different outfits and they all have different hair styles. But they are all shopping!!

For both of these cards I have only used E-Kits available at Making Handmade Cards and basic supplies. I love these E-Kits they are so fun. I think it took me longer to color the images then it did for me to print out the paper and make up both cards. :) These were fast and simple! So if your looking for something to make up with out having to leave your house to shop head over to Making Hademade Cards and check out the E-Kits!



  • E-Kits:Making Handmade Cards: Love to Shop, Petal Patch, Floral Doodle, Bella, Christmas Funky Kit
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Brads, Pop Dots, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol
  • Equipment: SU - Scallop Border Punch, Spellbinder - Large Long Classic Rectangle & Large Long Scallop Rectangle

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the images Heather, gorgeous colouring and great digi papers, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lori McDonald said...

Cute cute cute!!!

I got my card today for my hubby - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! it is AWESOME!!

I added a little Spica clear to the sword and I am shipping it out tomorrow!!!

THANKS HEATHER!!!!