Monday, May 11, 2009

Whiff of Joy... Do You Wanna.....

This ones for my friend Lori. Lori has an awesome blog Beloved Keepsakes where she does jewelry and cutter files. Along with some pretty fun stories!! She doesn't mess around she'll tell you how it goes. That's what I love about her.. If your looking for some new files for your cutter head over there and see what she has. Don't have a cutter she can cut some for you. Check out her store. (P.S. I'll drop this in the mail today Lori)






  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Rogue Charlotte
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Boxer, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Brads, Ribbon, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Small & Large Deckled Rectangles,Labels Three, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
  • Font: French Script MT

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Heather, love the cute image and those blooms are so prety. Hugs Nikki x

Lori McDonald said...

AWESOME!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

But more so - my hubby is going to love it!!

Thanks Heather!!! I sooo love shopping at Heather's blog - its even better than shopping at Halmark!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
Lori