Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guy Image

I don't have to many guy images. I like frilly girl stuff.. But when I seen this cutie "Fishing Bear" by Penny Johnson I knew I'd have to get him sooner or later. Well during the 12 days of Christmas sale over at 7 Kids College Fund I couldn't resist any longer he fell into my cart. Penny Johnson has a whole bunch of super cute images if you haven't seen them yet or maybe want to pick some up head over HERE and pick some up.


Hope your having a fabulous day!!



Recipe:

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a really cute and pretty card this is
Hugs Jacqui x

KymKreates said...

This card is to die for. I thought I would catch your blog today.

Kym KLM DT

WencheP said...

Oh - what a cute card! Love the image!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh that lil guys is too cute!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx