Sunday, January 31, 2010

Karen's Doodles...

Hey everyone. I'm on the mend!! Look at this cutie image I found over at Karen's Doodles. It's called "First Kiss". Aren't they adorable? I love Karen's super cute images! There are so many wonderful new digital companies out there. I can't keep up. I have a bunch to color and not enough time in the day.


Have you seen the new Spellbinder Dies? Wow I have a big wish list.You can Pre-Order yours HERE.
Or click on the picture.


Hope your having a great day. I'm off to bed so I can return to work tomorrow. I'm sure my desk looks like a tornado hit it. Wish me luck!!



Recipe:

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute, love Karen\'s images! good luck back to work tomorrow, hope you have a great day!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x