Sunday, June 6, 2010

Adella Enjoying Fresh Apples....

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I was trying to find my lost mo jo. It's being allusive here lately. I think it's to much time at work, so I just want to do nothing on the weekend but veg.. But I did manage to make this beauty up.

 I love these adorable Sarah Kay images. This one is called Ardella Enjoying Fresh Apples. The whole line is just wonderful.

I've distressed this one up a bit with Ranger Vintage Photo. The pretty swirls are a a clear stamp set by Tim Holtz called Urban Grudge I found at Michael's a while back. He has so wonderful products!! I couldn't resist put all the clear sparkly rhinestones all over the place.


Thanks for stopping by.. I really enjoy all your visits. And I'll try and get to your blog more often. I love seeing all the creative things everyone makes..




4 comments:

Rufus said...

Doesn't look like Mr. Mojo is missing to me!
R/

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Heather, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Marlene said...

My mojo eludes me every once in a while...but it sure doesn't look like you've lost yours!

This is BEAUTIFUL!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx