Saturday, June 19, 2010

Isabelle with Puppy....

Have you seen the tutorial over at the Whiff of Joy Inspirations and Tutorials Blog? It's called Punch Screen. I thought I'd try it out. It was actually really fun and different. I have used one of my gorgeous Sarah Kay images called "Isabelle with Puppy". I love these cute images. I think I have most of them. I should get some others out to play with..


Hope your having a fabulous Saturday!!! I was hoping for some sun, but no we have rain yet again...




4 comments:

Annika said...

Wow, I love the beautiful frame you have created with punched details. Gorgeous colouring!
Hugs
Annika

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Love the frame you created, Heather, very pretty, especially when they are in the same color!

Hugs,
Lily

Gale said...

Very pretty. Had to go straight from your blog to try this. Very different style for me but I had fun doing it. Thanks for the inspiration.