Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog # 16....

Are you ready for another Sassy Cheryl Challenge? I sure hope so because it's time for this week's. All you have to do this week is make your own "Flower Embellishment". This was no problem for me since I almost always add my own punched flowers anyways. So you can do go get started I can't wait to see what you come up with. Maybe something new I can try... The image I have used this time is called "A bee on your nose". Isn't it cute?


Head over and check out the other DT creations they are Great!! Hope your having a fabulous day..




9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the paper choices! And those flowers are perfect for this card. Lovely as always!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the colours, image and all your little flowers.

Jackie :)

Dawn said...

so sweet! I love this image!! great flowers too!

Ann English said...

Sure is cute-love this image and love your DP. The flowers are gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Great card Heather and love the dainty little flowers you used for this card.

Marlene said...

Adorable!

Larissa said...

Very pretty Heather! Such a sweet image and your flowers are lovely!

Hugs,
Larissa

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Very pretty, I love the bunch of flowers :)

Warmest greetings,

Renata