Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Friends...


Hi everyone. We are having a special CHA play day at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time on Saturday. We will get to play with some new stuff from CHA. This is the make and take I came up with. I used a new Crafter's Companion stamp called Old Friend. It even comes with the saying. The inside says To Grow An Old Friend. The little girl was watering three flowers but it wouldn't fit on my card front so I cut the biggest flower off before I stamped it. I also used 8 of the 12 new Copic marker colors.


It turned out pretty cute for being a 4.25 x 5.5 sized card. I usually make my cards 6 x 6 so I can fit more stuff on them, but this is suppose to be quick and pretty easy.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great day..

1 comment:

Marilou said...

I had a lot of fun making this card at our MOT CHA day! Thanks for teaching!!