Friday, April 15, 2011

Sam's Special Delivery...


It's Friday everyone. Yippie!! Are you ready for the weekend? I am. I get to play at the scrapbook store tomorrow. What can I say I love it there. Have you seen these cute Wee Stamp images? Adorable! They are having a new release today. I can hardly wait. Sylvia has wonderfully cute images. This one is called Sam's Special Delivery. Adorable right?


The fabulous doily I cut out myself with my new MFT Die-Namic die called High Tea Party Doily. It's awesome. I also put on a bunch of flowers. I think the whole thing turned out super cute. The paper is Pink Paisley: Butterfly Garden. Love the detail on it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sylvia Zet said...

Wow! Beautiful card with Sam :)) I love white frilly paper and white touches on image

Linda Palmer said...

Adorable card and such a sweet image. Beautiful coloring.

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Heather.
luv
Debby