Monday, April 25, 2011

Suzi with Bunny


Happy Monday everyone. We have pouring rain today.. I was hoping for some more SUN, but I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. The rain is definitely not helping my bad mood. I lost my job a month and a half ago and it's been ruff, but manageable (I'm a workaholic). But the last couple of days have been terrible. It's like wow I'm unemployed I've colored a million and two images, finished next months classes, what am I going to do now. I know this too will pass, but some sunny weather would be nice. I could play outside. Ok enough whining on to the card.





This cute image is a new release from Wee Stamps. Totally adorable. Her name is Suzi with Bunny. Isn't she too cute. I have used Bo Bunny Vicki B Collection. I love Bo Bunny paper. Who am I kidding I love paper. The flowers are MFT: Flower & Leaf Trio and the small ones are a Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch. I discovered it in my pile and now totally love it. Just gives the flowers and extra little wow.
























I took a better picture this time.. :o)
Shadow: C0
Skin: E21, E00, E000     
Cheeks: R20, R21
Hair: E44, E43, E42
Apron/Bow/Shoes: R39, R37, R35
Apron Ruffle: R35, R32
Shirt: YR24, YR21         
Shirt Ruffle: YR20
Pants: E43, E42, E40
Basket: E31, E30
Flowers: B02, B01, Y21 Leaves: G94
Bunny/Ground: W5, W3, W1, W00


Hope your all having a fabulous day. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Joan V said...

Heather, cute card today. I am so with you on the need for some sunshine. Another dark and drizzling day where I am, also. But, a good day to play inside.

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling image and beautifully colored. I love your flowers and bo bunny is my favorite paper.

Jeni said...

Sooo beautiful Heather! Love all the layers and your coloring is fabulous as always. ~jeni :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow Heather this is gorgeous. Love your colouring. Bet Sylvia would be rapt with this creation.
mwah
Trace

Kelly Schelske said...

Sorry to hear you lost your job Heather, I hope something comes along for you soon!

Gorgeous card and Suzi is adorable!

Sylvia Zet said...

Hi Heather, I have just left comment on FB how I love your card. But came here to have a better look of the details. Beautiful!!:)

I wish
you lots of sun!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

jkreucher said...

Your card is fantastic today, as always Heather.. Love everything!
hugs
Judy