Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kate Krafty, A Ragamuffin 2...


If I could get away with my hair being this color I would! Ok I'm totally in love with this Kate Krafty, A Ragamuffin by Saturated Canary. And this super cool video Amy over at Sweet November Stamps's did on two tone hair. Fabulous!! Amy has a bunch of super fun video's. I love turning them on while I'm making a card.


Here's the finished card. I used it as an example for the die's on it over at Heather's Hobbie Haven. Figured I better make some examples so everyone can see how awesome the dies are.


Amy is also having a blog candy over at her blog A Thousand Sheets of Paper. She has evidently cut into a 1000 sheets of paper this last year. Holly Cow!! That's a lot, I wonder how many I did! How about you?
Congrats Amy! Love your video's and your blog!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

How awesome! I love what you did to her hair!!!