Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Favorite Things Die-Namics..


I've gotten in some new My Favorite Things Die-Namics over at Heather's Hobbie Haven. This one is called Prima Donna Petals. I'm going to try and use it in the November Water Coloring Card Kit. I already finished the November Copic Colrong Card Kit. Your going to love it!


Don't forget Thursday is the last day to order October Card Kit's of the Month. If you've been waiting it's getting close to the end of ordering time. Come Friday morning there will be a new set of kits and these two will be gone. They both also come in a 6 month subscription if you don't want to remember to order every month and you'll get them sooner. If I know how many stamps I need I'll order them before I put the kits up on the site and send them right out. So head over to Heather's Hobbie Haven and get your's while you can. 



Each monthly kit also comes with a video tutorial showing step by step coloring of each project. For the local ladies or just visiting class for these will be on Oct 8th for Copic's and Oct 22nd for Water Coloring. Pick up your kits for class before pre-order ends on Thursday! I don't want you to miss all the fun..


And don't forget about the Give Away I'm having over on the store blog: HERE . There's still time to get in on that!



No comments: