Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lia Stampz Challenge #3...

Hey everybody. I loved all the wonderful entries we got for our second challenge. Awesome!! But are you ready for the next challenge over at Lia Stampz? This times challenge is " A Moving Part". I had the worst time with this. I finally found a cute card that moved, but it took forever. Who knew these things take so long. I'm still not happy with it. I cut the bottom crooked.. I'm evidently moving parts challenged!


Here it is opened..


But to make up for it I did a coloring video.. Enjoy. if you have any questions.. leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

5 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

This would definitely a challenge for me. Looks intricate too. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for the tutorial.

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Jeni said...

I am moving parts challenged too Heather! This card is so cool. Love the DP and punch. Beautiful coloring as always. ~jeni :)

Linda Palmer said...

It's really cute! I am not much good at moving parts cards. Your coloring is so pretty.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is great Heather!