Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Krilla Vinter.....

Today is DT Sketch Challenge #2 over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. I hope you'll come over and try our challenge. This is the card I made. I used Krilla Vinter. Isn't she cute. I actually embossed the image even though you can't tell here.






























So head over and check out the other DT members cards. They are pretty awesome. And I'd love to see your creations too!!!


I'll tell you what I'll put everyone name that joins our DT sketch challenge into the drawing cup and pull out a winner to receive some blog candy. My card and maybe some images, paper, bling I don't know yet. I haven't put it together yet but I will. I'll post a picture later as soon as I come up with something. But make sure to leave a comment under DT Sketch Challenge #2 over on the DT Blog so I'll know who to put in the cup.

I only ask that you please only use Scrapmagasinet stamps for the main image for this challenge. Thank you.
Going into the cup:
  • Karialov
  • Tiina x2
  • Heidi
  • Donalda x2
  • Veronica x2
  • Pia
  • Janneke x2
  • Solveig
  • Annie


  • Stamps:Scrapmagasinet- Krilla Vinter, SU- Fine Frames & Happy Harmony
  • Paper: Magnolia, SU- Chocolate Chip
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Eyelets, Brads, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Pop Dots, Embossing Powder,
  • Ink: SU- Chocolate Chip, Brilliance- Sky Blue, Color Box- Sky Blue
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch

2 comments:

sam said...

lovely card!! have a great day! x, sam

Donalda said...

Oh I just love your card, the image is so cute and gorgeous coloring dear.