Friday, August 29, 2008

Tilda with Hat....

Hey everybody just a quick post today to let you know I may be out this weekend. I'm going to try and get hubby to go do something!! It being the last big weekend for a while. So if you don't see me here I hope everybody has a great weekend!!!
If you have a Wii let me just tell you Mario Cart is super fun!!! We signed up for Gamefly and they delivered it yesterday. We spent all last night playing it. I'm thinking it's a keeper.




Also if you haven't heard yet Whiff of Joy will be releasing the new Elisabeth Bell stamps on Sept. 3rd. I can't wait. I love her stamps!!! So Head over to Katharina's Blog to learn more.



  • Stamps: Magnolia- Tilda with Hat (SO08)
  • Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle- Delightful, CTMH- Card Stock
  • Misc: CTMH & SU Markers, Water Brush, Pop Dots, CTMH- Flower Sparkles, Little Yellow Bicycle- Adhesive Die-Cut
  • Equipment: Spellbinders- Small Classic Circle, Small Classic Scalloped Circle, Large Classic Circle, Fiskars- Hole Punch, Marvy- Light Blue Flower Punch, Yellow Flower Punch

12 comments:

MichelleO said...

Tilda looks so pretty, wonderful colors. Hope you get to go and have some fun this weekend!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tracy.H said...

Love it!! Your coloring is outstanding. :0)

Annie said...

snap! I made a card with the same Tilda today! your card is very pretty, love the papers and your colouring. annie x

Janneke said...

Have a great weekend ;)

Your card is so pretty !

Muriska said...

Beautiful Card again :) I have your blog in my feedreader :) if you want to download something for your wii from the wiis shop i recommend the tv show king :) we have had some fun times with our friends playing that :)
waiting for your next challenge!

Maria

http://muriska.vuodatus.net

NGCARDS said...

lovely colouring, tilda looks really pretty!
hope you have a nice weekend =)
xxx

Lori McDonald said...

I told you you would love Mario Kart!!! LOL

Lori

Monica said...

this is just adorable!! Love your coloring!

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous my dear!!! I so love the DP and your coloring is just gorgeous dear

Donalda said...

Hello dear I have left you something on my blog

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Tilda, and gorgeous colours, fabulous card.

Heather "Hev" said...

I love all the pastel shades in the background, looks fabulous :)