I decided I had better work on my "It's Raining Cards" for my Magnolia-ious group today. I did pretty good I got 3 of them finished. This is my first attempted at water coloring... I don't think I did to bad. I would really like to get some of the awesome pencils Katharina uses to do her cards with, but I'm going to have to save up a bit more. Maybe I'll ask for them for Christmas. I used my CTHM & SU markers to color it in with and my water color brush. One of those kind you fill with water.
The coloring actually took a lot less time then with my Prisma Pencils. It seem to take me forever to color 1 image using my pencils. So this was my attempt to make it go a little faster. And it actually did I colored 4 images in the time it usually takes me to color 1. Not to bad for a first try. And here I have another sneak peek at my prize for doing the Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch Challenge and/or the Reader Challenge (I'll be posting tomorrow). If you do both you have twice the chance of winning. Make sure to stay tuned for more sneak peeks.... I have some other stuff besides the album I made.. Hint..Hint!!
- Stamps: Magnolia- Tilda with Broom (VA08)
- Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle- Delightful
- Misc: Me & My Big Ideas- Icons, CTHM & SU Markers, Water Brush
- Equipment: Spellbinders- Large Classic Rectangle, Large Classic Scalloped Rectangle, Marvy- Light Blue Flower Punch, EK Success- Light Green Flower Punch
- Brushes- Designer Digitals: Defining Moments-Play by Katie Pertiet