Saturday, August 9, 2008

Still Time....

There is still time for you to enter my sketch challenge and win some Scrapmagasinet stamps and images. Read all about it HERE. I would love to see your creations!!

Blogging Friends Forever Award:

Janneke gave this award. Thanks girlfriend it made my day!!

Rules for this award:

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.

3. 1 has to be new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You most link back whoever gave you this award.

I'm going to give it to: Thanks ladies for visiting my little blog!!

Femke

Tracy

Tricia

Kath

Donalda



4 comments:

Tricia T said...

Thank you for the award, Heather!! Now I just have to figure out how to copy it to my blog. :)

femke said...

heey heather,

I wanna thank you for giving me an award. I did not post it yet because I need the think a little because I don't know yet to who I wanna give the award to.

greetings femke

Tracy.H said...

Thanks, Heather. I love to visit you!! :0)

Janneke said...

Your welcome ;)
I like your blog and your cards ;)


You already have wonderful cards for the callenge