Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas at Scrapmagasinet.....

Check out these super cute images available over at Scrapmagasinet. This Santa (pre-order: Onskeliste ) so cracks me up poor guy. This may be my Christmas image this year. I never pick traditional images for my Christmas cards I like something funny or unexpected. He fits the description!!

And then there is this little cutie. (pre-order: Pakkefrosk ) He's trying so hard to not lose any of his packages. And doing a great job. There is a whole bunch more images to choose from so make sure and go check them all out!!





  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Onskeliste & Pakkefrosk
  • Paper: Bazzill - CS, Imaginisce - Polar Expressions
  • Misc: Brads, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: SU - Word Window Punch & Modern Label Punch

No comments: