Thursday, September 10, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #16.....

I made a trip to my local scrapbook store to pick up supplies for up coming fall cards. I just didn't think I had enough fall colors. This weeks challenge over at VC Stamp Challenges is "Fall: Orange, Red & Brown". I still totally love this pin-up cowgirl so I had to color her. She is just loaded with attitude. Hope to see you over at the challenge!!



  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Cowgirl
  • Font: Papyrus
  • Paper: Bazzill - CS, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Brads
  • Equipment: SU - Horizontal Slot Punch & Modern Label Punch
  • Chaellenge: VC Stamp Challenge


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, do love this image and what wonderful autumn colours.
luv
Debby

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute!! Great colors, fun image too!

Hugs, Kelly

Nixe07 said...

Another fantastic card Heather! Great job.
Hugs
Moni

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries