Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Whiff of Joy # 47....

Wow "Teal & Orange" is this weeks challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. I wasn't to sure about that when I started. As a matter of fact I thought someone must have made a mistake... I'd never heard of that color combo before. But I prevailed! Into the paper closet I went to search for that piece of teal paper. The one you see is the only one I had... :) Orange wasn't to hard Basic Grey always has great choices. Ambrosia to the rescue!! All in all I think it turned out pretty nice. Even if it's not what I would have picked. So let's see your teal & orange creation. I know you can do it. I did!!



  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Fall Stamp Kit, MFT - Essential Sentiments
  • Paper: CTMH - CS, Basic Grey - Ambrosia, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Tank Water Brush, Ranger Distressing Inks, Ribbon, Brads
  • Equipment: SU - Photo Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch & Modern Label Punch, Large, Medium & Small Retro Flower Punch
  • Challenges: Whiff of Joy Challenge

3 comments:

Rach said...

Well done Heather, your card is wonderful.. I hadn't a clue what the colour Teal was!!! rofl..
hugs rachxx

Heather said...

Pretty card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Heather!