Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge # 15....

How would you like a free digital image of Krilla Bunny? Well head on over to the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog and check out the Reader Challenge. Lisbet has supplied a digital image for you to use for the challenge. There is also a super prize for the winner!!! I love to see a bunch of players this time!!! :)



  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Krilla Bunny, Hero Arts - Halloween Sayings
  • Paper: Brazzill - CS, My Minds Eye - Halloween Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Brads, Copic Markers
  • Challenge: Scrapmagasinet

4 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Really gorgeous Heather! Krilla Bunny looks great.
Hugs
Moni

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Heather, great choice of papers and fabulous colouring as always. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards here, Heather! All gorgeous!!! Thanks for visiting my blog your lovely comment! I am glad to know you!! Hugs, Lily

WencheP said...

I like your card! Lovely colouring!