Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge #6..

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope your getting in some crafting time. I sure am. I've had the last week off work and boy am I not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I'll be starting my day off with a nice dose of Zanax that makes everything seem better even work... :) But since I didn't find a new exciting job while I was off I guess I have to return and I didn't win the lottery.. I can just imagine what my desk looks like... Oh GOD!!!

Have you seen the new challenge over st the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge blog? This week's challenge is "Bold & Bright". So fun. Totally goes with my image Kitty Katastrophe. What do you think of her Blue hair. HOT!! I found the super cute sentiment over at TLC. Love going there. The DT did an awesome job with there creations this week and the entries are all ready piling up. Head over and check them out!!


Have a fabulous day!! Thanks for stopping by...




2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just beautiful.. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Marlene said...

LOVE these images...and the way you rock them!