Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge #42...

This week's challenge is "Your a Star, Baby!" over at the Kraftin Kimmie Blog. Since I already had this cute image of  Aurora already colored thought I'd give it a go. She was actually my test glitter project for an up coming class at MOT, but I couldn't get the tail right. I finally resorted to stickles. That's not what I wanted but it really sparkles. So much for embossing powder and glitter. I couldn't get that to work at all. Although it does have a nice texture too it.


I made up the sentiment with PSP and thought I'd try sharing it this time. We'll see if I set the whole thing up right... Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like it. Thanks!
                                                         
                                                              box.net



Hope your having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by..




2 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina said...

That looks really fabulous!! Wonderfull Heather!
Hugs Kristel