Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge #7.....

Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope your enjoying some crafting or maybe some sun.. They have an awesome sketch by Donna over at the Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge blog this week. I thought I was going to miss it but hey I have a pile of images already colored so thought I'd get a move on. My image this time is called Delores D'ammage Isn't she awesome! Head over and check out the wonderful DT  creations and all the entries. WOW!!


If you'd like to use the saying it can be found at  BOX.NET Leave me a comment so I know if you like it.


Have a fabulous day. I'm off the take a class at my local scrapbook store.. Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab card Heather, that sentiment is perfect!

Pia said...

wow what a stunning card, lovely image. Have a nice sunday.
hugs Pia

Christina said...

That's a beautifull card Heather!! Really love it and love the image!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Wow, Heather, this is so saucy and hot! I really love the image and the way you coloured her. The sentiment is highly appropriate!

Hugs,
Lily

Marlene said...

Hot and sassy card! LOVE it!

Jeni said...

Caliente'! Lol Great card Heather!~jeni :)

Jodi said...

Fun and hot image for sure! Love the colors you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Marilou said...

Thanks for the WA!! Nice!