Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rapunzel...

Look at the hair on this cutie I found at my local scrapbook store. I love Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I seen this beautiful frame idea on one of the DT cards and had to try it. Lovely!! I need to try my spellbinder dies different ways from now on. They alway turn out so nice. I'm hoping the new Halloween image will arrive soon. I know Michelle ordered them for the store. They are so cute. Love the witch on the broom. It's perfect for me with my birthday on Halloween and all..


 I'm off to teach water coloring today at Memories of Time.. That will be lots of fun!! Hope you have a fabulous day!! Thanks for stopping by!!!




4 comments:

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Heather! Really like it!
Hugs Kristel

Marlene said...

Oh - this is so very very cool!!!

Pia said...

wow what a great card, lovely image and colours.
hugs pia

Riet said...

Wowwww Heather,What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx