Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom....

Today is my mom's birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

I wanted to use this cute Magnolia image so I started with the paper. I wanted something colorful and fun. Basic Gray it is. The paper is old. It's from the Urban Prairie collection, but I love the colors. The cute image is from the Wedding Collection: Tilda with Wedding Gifts.  I think the whole thing looks super cute. I love all the stuff going on.

The cute sentiment is from TLC. I love finding great sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a Fabulous day!!






4 comments:

Kristel said...

Woww a stunning card Heather! Love the details!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Looks fabulous Heather! I'm sure she will love it. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm betting she's going to love this card, cuz I do!

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries